A transparent standalone http(s) reverse proxy for Docker containers.
- Goto releases.
- Then open your
To run it, just run the downloaded binary as it !
Then You need to run any container(s), for examples, we will use the default Nginx container.
now open service1.mysite.com which maps to your server ip, you will see the nginx service .
DROXY_HOSTtells droxy to route all requests that match
DROXY_HOSTto this container.
DROXY_LETSENCRYPTtells droxy to enable auto ssl based on Let'sEncrypt for this container and that hostname.
- No Dependencies, just a small single binary !
- Watches docker in realtime and add/remove containers from our own internal service discovery .
- Automatically generate and renew SSL Certs for created containers .
- Single and Multiple Hosts allowed for both
- You can specifiy whether to use
httpswhen connecting with the backend
- You can choose the backend port (docker private port) to be used for each hostname
- You can run multiple containers with the same hostname and droxy will use
roundrobinto distribute the traffic between them.
- You can use wildcards with hostnames for both
- It caches Let'sEncrypt certs in the current working directory under
./droxy-certs/, you can change when starting as following
- You can change the default listening ports for both
./droxy --http=:8080 --https=:44303
Installing From Source
$ go get -u github.com/alash3al/droxy $ go install github.com/alash3al/droxy $ droxy --help